ENN's first vessel of LNG was successfully unloaded at the Tianjin receiving station of the national pipeline network
On April 1st, as the LNG vessel "Glory Sydney" from Australia begun unloading. This marks the successful unloading of ENN’s first LNG vessel at Tianjin Receiving Station of the National Pipeline network, and is also the first LNG vessel to be unloaded since Tianjin Receiving Station opened to third parties.
It is understood that the vessel "Glory Sydney" carries more than 60,000 tons of LNG, which further increases the scale of ENN's independent resources, which is of great significance for stabilizing the supply of LNG resources for customers and improving the competitiveness in the regional market.
ENN and the national pipeline network Tianjin receiving station jointly held the first LNG unloading and launching ceremony. Zhang, LinSong, general manager of the Tianjin receiving station of the National Pipeline Network, and Yin, Ming, deputy general manager of ENN's intelligent trade & transportation group, exchanged commemorative nameplates on behalf of both parties.
After the ceremony, Yin Ming and his team also visited the second phase of the national pipeline network Tianjin receiving station to learn more about the construction progress of the ongoing project.
Dong,HongJun assistant to the general manager of the National Pipeline LNG Receiving Station Management Branch, Du, Ming, Wang, GenLin, and Zhong, Yan deputy general managers of the Tianjin Receiving Station of the National Pipeline Network, Jiang, Yang Intelligent Trade & Transportation Group at ENN, relevant personnel in charge of the national resource acquisition team Zhong, ZhiPeng and Chen, JianHui also participated in this event.
With the help of the market-oriented reform, ENN has actively obtained the window period at national pipeline network and other receiving stations. In December 2020, it will complete the first LNG vessel unloading at the East Guangdong Receiving Station of the national pipeline network, and strive to build a nationwide import channel for a stable and competitive natural gas resource to downstream customers.
The latest news
- ENN and Energy Transfer Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreements for Lake Charles LNG 29 March 2022
- ENN and Cheniere Sign 13-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement 11 October 2021
- ENN's first vessel of LNG was successfully unloaded at the Tianjin receiving station of the national pipeline network 01 July 2021
- Cooperation between Xindi Energy Engineering and Jinan Energy Engineering Group Jointly start a new chapter in innovation and cooperation 01 July 2021
- ENN's first quarter revenue was 25.849 billion CNY, a year-on-year increase of 48% 29 June 2021